Vibroset Vibrating Sifter
The Vibroset Vibrating Sifter is a light-duty screener/feeder. It is commonly utilized in applications demanding gentle but efficient processing of bulk powders, ceramics, food ingredients and many other industrial materials. The maximum recommended rate is approximately 15 TPH. The Vibroset is extremly versatile and can be utilized in just about any screening, feeding or conveying application.
Vibroset Vibrating Sifters can be Configured to Sift, Feed or Convey Depending on Your Specifications!
Here's how the Vibroset works: This vibratory sifter is a two bearing screen with a centroidally mounted drive. It features a positive eccentric action for smoother operation, meaning less vibration transmission. The Vibroset also utilizes sealed-for-life bearings. With the many standard alternatives and options available, this machine can be custom fit to the screening application as well as your installation area.
Call Us At 800.351.9088Request For Quote
- Quailty: Exceptional Build Quality and Materials for a Light Duty Screen.
- Flexible: Many Options and Customizations to Choose
- Smooth: Low Vibration Transferance to Structure
- Dependable: Reliable, Grease Lubed Bearings
- Efficient: Vertical Motion is More Efficient that Other Designs
- Versatile: Can be used as either a screener, feeder or conveyor
- 1 ft to 3 ft wide
- 3 ft to 7ft long
Up to four decks or five separations are possible.