SMICO HC Sand Screener
The SMICO High Capacity Screener was originally created as a sand screen for the highly demanding frac sand market. However, today its been specified for a variety of applications requiring accurate, high volume sizing in one unit. The SMICO HC as its called by our customers, was also designed to be a very easy unit to own. Pretensioned decks, a reliable drive mechanism and readily available parts make the HC a great screening value.
The HC Sand Screen has Processed Material Volumes of +40TPH at -170 Mesh!
Here's how the HC Sand Screener works: SMICO has taken the hugely efficient and very powerful DH2 drive and sandwiched it between two screens. The flow of material is divided evenly using a sophisticated splitter in the feed box. Up to four material separations are possible. Drive components are grease lubricated and easily accessible for easy maintenance.
Call Us At 800.351.9088Request For Quote
- Easy Access: Industry Leading, Heavy Duty Design is Standard.
- High Volume:Proven Volumes of 40TPH at 170 Mesh!
- Low Impact: Low Vibration Transfer to Surrounding Structure.
- Easy Maintenance: Eliminates Costly Gearing Mechanisms
- Efficient: Up to 5 G's of Acceleration & Speeds up to 1750 RPM
- Versatile: Huge Degree of Options and Customization Available
- Width: From 4-5 feet
- Length: From 10-16 feet
- Decks: Up to Four Separations are Possible with this vibrating screener.